Mom of many heading into empty nest syndrome- come enjoy the ride!

About Me

My photo
Little Town in the middle of Nowhere, Texas, United States
I'm a mom of 4 boys: Jay who's 30, Jory who is 27, Tim is 25, and B is 23. I also have a daughter, Kristi who is 33. I have a grandson, Little Bit/Elmer, that was born in July 2009. I have a new grandson who was born in September of 2017. We moved from North TX to East TX on the land of our dreams in '09 and I love the peace and quiet. It's so nice to have trees again after 11 years of flat and hot. I enjoy hanging out with my friends. I'm a huge baseball fan. Some might even call me obsessed with the game. ;) My favorite teams are the Rangers and the Red Sox. Being a Red Sox fan makes life interesting as all 4 of my boys are Yankee fans. (Basically, I only started cheering for the Red Sox to give the boys a hard time and then actually became a fan) I'm a happily single (well...divorced) mom.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

All State Specialty Contracting Damage photos


These are all the photos of the damage caused by All State Specialty Contracting. Wayne Gilliland is the owner of the company. Feel free to look at what I've had to deal with for the last 7 weeks now. I have photos up of the original damage and then after 6 weeks when they came to "fix" it and the job they did or rather didn't do. It's horrid! The man and his crew are unprofessional and shouldn't be allowed to continue to do business.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! After seeing the pictures, I can really see why you're so unhappy. I think you have great photos to support legal action. I especially liked the ones of the workmen sitting on their lazy bums. LOL