| Amy has asked me to guest post. I've never been asked before. I'm not one of the "cool kids". Hell, I don't even have a question mark!!! I'm like the ghetto, homeless bloglady. Without the shopping cart. Oh wait, that's a baglady, I'm slightly disoriented.... I think I have hyperthermia. No, it's hypothermia, right. (<--see no question mark.) I'm sitting outside in what I refer to as the smoking section. My SIL doesn't smoke, so I don't smoke in her house. It's 46 friggin degrees here!!!! I timed my laundry so it would be in the dryer when I came out, so I could hover over the dryer vent for warmth. How sad is that....Yeah, yeah, I know there are people in Oklahoma and um.....Texas who have snow and are seriously cold. Well guess what - I AM seriously cold too!! Just a warmer sort of cold than they are...When Amy did a guest post for me, she was quick to point out that maybe I had welshed on the shrimp dinner I owed her. No. Not true. I told the woman to get her butt to Florida for a vacation soon, and I will STUFF her with seafood! She will grow fins! Or maybe those lil lobster antennas. That would look kinda cute....okay, nevermind. Anyway, WTH was I jabberin about... Oh, I asked Amy for a topic, and she wouldn't give me one!!! Can you believe that! I'm flying blind here. She mentioned the weather, and the shrimp dinner, and then just turned me loose. Apparently she doesn't yet know me well enough to realize how dangerous I can be with no direction! Good thing she didn't give me the keys to her blog! I'd have took that sum-gun mudding! Slung dirt all over the place. Got speeding tickets. Tickets for turning without using a signal. Those of you who read me semi-regularly know how crazy I am. All jokes aside, Amy is an amazing, caring, intelligent person. I owe her so much more than a shrimp dinner. People who don't blog do not understand how friendships can be built online, so solidly cemented. Ours is one that crossed over into what we call "real life". No meetings,yet, but phone calls & texts. She's talked me down from the edge of a cliff more than once, with her wise words. Love ya, Amy. Sorry I'm not as eloquent as you.... mwahhh!!! |
4 weeks ago
who have snow and are
3 comments:
Amy - congratulations to Little Man on his new job. That's fabulous news! I hope he likes it.
Dee - you're so funny. I hope you get a question mark in the new year :)
The new job is great Amy!
Dee- I don't want to hear anything about the weather! It is 13 degree's here!
Thank you for the privilege of guest posting. You are wise, and full of intelligent thoughts, while I...am a goober. LOL
Post a Comment