This is how my day went today:
~ just over 2 hours at the pain clinic. Time spent with the actual DR - less than 1 minute
~ Left there, got part way home and realized that I had forgotten next months appt card. Turn around - run back and retrieve.
~ Stop at the store and spend the last $4 in my account to pick up a few things for dinner
~ Get home- the puppy had messed in his cage
~ Puppy outside on leash while I clean the cage out
~ Puppy breaks leash and chases chickens
~ Find out that the TV is not working
~ Pull out huge entertainment center to try and figure out what had malfunctioned. Play with the 9 million wires to figure out the culprit.
~ Change the wire that I think has malfunctioned
~ Puppy rebreaks tie out and plays with a chicken to death. Almost kills a 2nd one trying to play with it. First chicken- still missing.
~ Make note to self to buy really big chain tomorrow when my check comes
~ Chase puppy into house threatening homicide. Stupid dog runs thru with horribly muddy feet.
~ Count chickens 12 times trying to make the 17th one materialize out of thin air
~ Cuss puppy a few more times when I remember that the baby will be here in 3 days and now we have to clean carpets
~ Thank God that I have no small children as I use words that I thought I forgot
~ Realize that we still have no TV and that I changed the wrong wire
~ Remind my children of a few more cuss words that they might have forgotten exist
~ Find the right one and change it
~ Realize at this point that its almost 3 PM. Dishes not done. Laundry not done. Floor not vacuumed.
~ Consider throwing something but too lazy to clean it up if I do
~ Load the dishwasher. Start the laundry. Run the vacuum. (By this point- the boys have run for cover)
And here I am. If my children want fed tonight- I hope they remember how to fire up the grill and cook. I may not move from my chair for the next 3 days. ;)
I hope that everyone else has had a much calmer day than I have.
*hugs*
10 comments:
You won't kill me if I snicker....
ROFLMAO
My day was much quieter than yours. Thank gawd!!
Wow, that sounds like one heck of a day. I have a puppy and ours causes all kinds of problems too. I still think we were on drugs the day we got her. And I'm not fond of electronics. They are such a pain!!
Oh my god, what a day! I'm so sorry. Poor chickens and poor Amy. I'm surprised the boys didn't try to fix the TV themselves (which is a good thing -- I can see all kinds of bad things happening with that).
I hope tomorrow's a good day and your chickens all come home to roost.
Dee~
Yeah - thanks! Laugh away. It was ONE of those days
Stepped~
Its a smart puppy. He's just a lab/australian shepherd mix and he's really playful.
Lori~
Boys - touch my electronics? They would be in big trouble if they even thought about it. I did make them move the center back in though after I was done.
Oh boy, I am so glad I am not you today. lol I'm sorry!
What a day! I hope tomorrow will be better for you.
I am sorry to hear you had such a bad day. I hope today gets better. I didn't have dinner until 11 pm last night because when I got home hubby and I had to run a bunch of wires through the attic and it took forever.
DANG~!!! You really, really need to go to the Spa~!!...*smiles*
What a little devil the puppy is! Poor chickens, and I am sure that was upsetting, too!! Hope for a better week and weekend for ya'!
Kou-
Yeah - go ahead an laugh. It was funny.
Sharon~
You know how it is with pets and kids... if its not one thing - its another
ESM~
Yuck! I hate wiring!
Margaret~
Planning on a great weekend! The puppy is just a puppy and doesn't know better. But he's a learning. LOL
Post a Comment