Last night I got a call from :
(pictures was when she was 7 m pregnant)
She wanted to know if I could meet her brother to get :
So now I have this to look forward to
And it will make this person so happy -
And they will cuddle till they do this -
And Elmer will have fun with Uncle Little Man doing -
Which leads to .....
And then he gets his Uncle B to give him a ride on ....
And he does this with "my B"
And Little Man won't be able to text because of this....
And all of daddy's hats will end up thru the house...
And he'll want to go bye bye with "my B" some more....
And all that activity will lead to ......
I see a good couple of week ahead of us : )
4 comments:
I LOVE this post! Sooo cute. Have fun with Elmer!
Definitely looks like a lot of fun will be had!
WM
How nice! Have fun! How long is he staying for?
Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment