He has an 85 in culinary arts. Really? He said told the teacher she should give him an A. She told him he should give her straight answers on his resume and he would earn an A. So this prompted questions as to what type of answers might not have been "straight". He said they had to fill out a resume like they wanted to work at [nasty cheap chain restaurant]. For hourly salary requested - he asked for $100/hour. For references he used sponge bob and Dora (or some other stupid character). Requested money per week - a million. Yeah- my kid the comedian. He's getting a B in that class.
The
Hope y'all have a great night. I'm fighting serious allergy headaches. Ones where it hurts to open my eyes. Anyhow, I'm off here to bed. Take care all!
|
1 comment:
way to go B!!!! ( I have to admit the resume things was funny!)
Post a Comment