My mom will be here in 5 days. 4 days till I leave for Old Town to meet up with Ruth to pick up the baby. And then I will have a house full for the next week. Christmas shopping and visiting with mom. And things are never dull or quiet with Elmer here. Mom hasn't seen Elmer in almost 2 years and she, like everyone else, adores the baby. So, I'm sure she'd rather see him than me. :)
Elmer has a very expressive personality and I'm sure he'll entertain mom in a most amusing fashion.
peek-a-boo
How do I get the sucker in my mouth with Uncle Hurricane's helmet on???
Making Uncle B crack up when he asked our waitress "girlfriend, can I has you number?"
what? I'm innocent memaw!
Ready ..... Set....
Go! Great form for a 2 year old
Having fun with bubbles...
Waiting on mama last meet up. Always smiling
1 comment:
Love the pictures!!
Post a Comment