Little Man finally got his license. Another headache for momma. More stuff to worry about. Another kid out on the roads. Beware all drivers! ;) Cousin B finished his car today and I took it to get inspected and dropped it off at his work. He's so very happy. If he doesn't change his ways- he'll have his license shorter than any kid in history. His mouth has been over-loading the rest of his anatomy lately and I'm not one to put up with it. He's 16 so of course he knows EVERYTHING and can solve all the problems in the world with his infinite wisdom. Yeah- right.
Then of course, on top of everything else- the heathen children I have to claim have been so kind as to infest me with some awful type germs they brought home from the germ palace that our district calls a school. B and I can both be healthy All. Summer. Long. But no! The state insists that I send them to that colony of infestation filled with snot nosed, germ filled, bodies with no concept of personal hygiene and I end up feeling like my body has been taken over by aliens armed with tiny hammers. It's enough to make home schooling sound like a good idea. ;)
To all my online friends- I miss you. I am keeping up with your blogs even if I haven't been able to comment as much as I'd like.
Congrats to my wonderful Red Sox for their win last night in their first game. I saw a GREAT picture of Papelbon today from the win last night. Unfortunately, thanks to the nasty germs I was infested with- I missed the end of the game. :-(
3 comments:
Hoping you feel better soon!
I am SO with you on sending them back to school. We did well all summer and then *BAM*, illness. I hate that part! :)
If you have trouble with roses, try any of the "knockout" varieties. Mine have grown huge in 1 season and bloomed all summer. No spraying or bugs.
Post a Comment