I've been back in the kids rooms today working on a wiring issue and getting things ready. I'd like to have that archway totally done and cleaned up by tomorrow afternoon. That might be a far reaching dream but that's what I'm hoping for. I got the wood of the archway up today with B's help. I need to go down there with some big staples and tack the wiring up so I can cover it. I'm basically dry walling over the top of it. I really will try to remember to take my camera down there tonight. I hate to take pictures the way it looks now because it looks so bad. *giggle*.
I decided that rather than beating myself up I was going to take one thing at a time. Right now, I have to get through the baby shower this weekend. I think I'm pretty set on that with the exception of printing out the games. Vix and I went shopping this past weekend. We got red and blue big plates, I got a table center piece and and banner. We got clear cake plates, cups, and forks. I got a big blue piggy bank. I got a red table cloth and napkins (they were out of blue) and balloons. We got mini egg rolls, little sandwiches, a couple of different dips, the makings of queso, different chips, and stuff for me to make my hot wings. Plus the cake. I think we've got more than enough. I still have to go pick up a big balloon that says "it's a boy" or something like that and I need gifts for the games. And I have to survive the shower. Then I can worry about getting the remodel done. And if it gets to the last week and I'm not done with it - then tough. Cause at that time I will have to finish the packing. Right? Right.
Well, back to the grind. I have dinner baking in the oven and have time to clean up the mess I made today before it's done.
Have a great night!
2 comments:
I'm sure the shower will turn out great!
I can't believe the mover thing - was he licensed and bonded - maybe his insurance will pay it???
That really sucks.
I cannot believe the guys in in jail.
Well, I'm glad that he's off the roads if he's a drunk driver, but DUDE. That stinks.
One day at a time.
Post a Comment