Mom of many heading into empty nest syndrome- come enjoy the ride!

About Me

My photo
Little Town in the middle of Nowhere, Texas, United States
I'm a mom of 4 boys: Jay who's 30, Jory who is 27, Tim is 25, and B is 23. I also have a daughter, Kristi who is 33. I have a grandson, Little Bit/Elmer, that was born in July 2009. I have a new grandson who was born in September of 2017. We moved from North TX to East TX on the land of our dreams in '09 and I love the peace and quiet. It's so nice to have trees again after 11 years of flat and hot. I enjoy hanging out with my friends. I'm a huge baseball fan. Some might even call me obsessed with the game. ;) My favorite teams are the Rangers and the Red Sox. Being a Red Sox fan makes life interesting as all 4 of my boys are Yankee fans. (Basically, I only started cheering for the Red Sox to give the boys a hard time and then actually became a fan) I'm a happily single (well...divorced) mom.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

So busy!

We kicked out several hundred drugs screens yesterday. Not as good as we should have done but it took the new guy a few to catch on. I guess we did ok cause we cleared out everyone that showed up. The new guy is going to be ok. He worked well and he caught on fast. I would bet that we're even busier today.

Well, just wanted to drop a short line. The boys are mostly packed up to leave to head home. I'm not sure how the mom in me will be with having my kids several hours from me but next year Little Man might be headed to college so we'll see how I'll handle it. Their safety nets are in place and it's not like we don't have the cells. And it's only for a few days. They'll be back here on Friday if not Thursday.

Hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the new guy is working out. Try not to worry about the boys. I'm sure they will be fine. Your house, on the other hand....

well, that's another story :)