Mom of many heading into empty nest syndrome- come enjoy the ride!

About Me

My photo
Little Town in the middle of Nowhere, Texas, United States
I'm a mom of 4 boys: Jay who's 30, Jory who is 27, Tim is 25, and B is 23. I also have a daughter, Kristi who is 33. I have a grandson, Little Bit/Elmer, that was born in July 2009. I have a new grandson who was born in September of 2017. We moved from North TX to East TX on the land of our dreams in '09 and I love the peace and quiet. It's so nice to have trees again after 11 years of flat and hot. I enjoy hanging out with my friends. I'm a huge baseball fan. Some might even call me obsessed with the game. ;) My favorite teams are the Rangers and the Red Sox. Being a Red Sox fan makes life interesting as all 4 of my boys are Yankee fans. (Basically, I only started cheering for the Red Sox to give the boys a hard time and then actually became a fan) I'm a happily single (well...divorced) mom.

Monday, November 9, 2009

let the journey begin


This post has been moved to:

http://texaskid55.wordpress.com/

Please contact me for the password

5 comments:

The Step In Mom. . . said...

Enjoy your busy day! I wouldn't let Hurricaine bother you. Some people are just miserable and nothing is ever their fault. My husband was this way for awhile, because Princess let him be. She took the blame for everything, and she DID everything for him. I stopped that crap in its tracks! Of course you don't have any control over Hurricaine now, so you can't really do anything about it. He will have to learn on his own, the hard way. He is lucky your friends are even letting him live there and that they helped him get a truck in the first place.

Anonymous said...

Good for you on refusing to co-sign on a motorcycle. I hope your mom's visit goes well. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Anonymous said...

Good heavens! LOL I'm liking your blog, and am adding it to my blogroll. Thanks for the support!

Summer said...

I would never, ever co-sign on a loan for anybody. If they don't have the credit to qualify for the loan, then they probably can't afford it. Good for you for saying no.

I'm no expert on these things, but I'm pretty sure it's Hurricane's age that is causing him to be this way. I am still very much like that at 25, especially with the whole "the cops are picking on me" mentality. I get so mad at my dad sometimes that I want to hang up on him, because doesn't he know he's supposed to side with me against Hexo without exception, dammit? But it's still no excuse. Hurricane needs to grow up and stop trying to ruin everyone else's lives just because he's unsatisfied with his own. I'm sorry you have to go through this.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a crazy day! I hope Hurricane gets it together - he is young yet there is time!! It was so nice to "meet" you thanks for coming by my blog I love yours I'll be back!!!