So many relationships ruined lately. So many things said that can't be undone. So much senseless waste. Too many young kids with hot heads and no concept of how short life is. They've destroyed things that they don't have the patience or care to rebuild.
God bless. I will post an explanation as soon as I can find time and the words to do so. As always, I will link from here.
7 comments:
Big hugs to you, sweetie. I'm sorry for your loss. And I hope the kids get their shit together soon!
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's tough to lose another link. *hugs*
Love you. (hugs)
I'm so sorry. I hope you can find some peace in the close relationships that you still share.
I am thinking of you and hoping you can find a moment of peace in the sadness. Hugs to you and your family.
Thanks to everyone of you for your sympathy!
*hugs* back
So sorry to hear about your loss Amy.
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment