Little Town in the middle of Nowhere, Texas, United States
I'm a mom of 4 boys: Jay who's 30, Jory who is 27, Tim is 25, and B is 23. I also have a daughter, Kristi who is 33. I have a grandson, Little Bit/Elmer, that was born in July 2009. I have a new grandson who was born in September of 2017. We moved from North TX to East TX on the land of our dreams in '09 and I love the peace and quiet. It's so nice to have trees again after 11 years of flat and hot. I enjoy hanging out with my friends. I'm a huge baseball fan. Some might even call me obsessed with the game. ;) My favorite teams are the Rangers and the Red Sox. Being a Red Sox fan makes life interesting as all 4 of my boys are Yankee fans. (Basically, I only started cheering for the Red Sox to give the boys a hard time and then actually became a fan) I'm a happily single (well...divorced) mom.
I LOVE American Idol. My boys and I love to watch it together, while Sarah dances, and my hubby just rolls his eyes and talks about how bad the singers are!
I did find out that they are going to be playing it here, so YES eventhough we are in China, we will STILL be able to see the new season of Idol. I'm SO excited!
I was cringing last night when the first audition came on- that crazy, jumping girl who couldn't keep her shirt down. She had a decent figure, but when you're curvy you just can't let your belly hang out like that! Ick!
Even though the "house of the rising sun" guy was a jerk, I think maybe he was trying to play a gimmick so he'd be memorable. When he realized it wasn't working, he backpedaled fast, but it was too late. After a few squeaky notes in the beginning, he sang fairly well. But the song wasn't complex enough to show us if he could genuinely sing or not.
Um...the 16-year old girl who had the brothers with Down Syndrome was good, but I'm not sure how far her voice will take her. The other 16-year old, the one with the Portugese grandma, was phenomenal. I LOVED that Nigerian kid, I think his name was Bosa. So sincere, heartfelt and humble. I hope he shows some personality so he can stay in the competition. But otherwise, I'll have to wait till Hollywood week to pass judgment on the other people who made it through.
I'm with you on Simon. Does anybody really care what the other judges think? When he leaves I will still watch Season 10, but I don't expect the show to last beyond that.
I have like 9.5 hours until American Idol comes on again...I don't know how I'm going to last that long!
3 comments:
pffft. You should be watching Walk The Line!~!!
And wowzers. Damn water created lots a problems.
I LOVE American Idol. My boys and I love to watch it together, while Sarah dances, and my hubby just rolls his eyes and talks about how bad the singers are!
I did find out that they are going to be playing it here, so YES eventhough we are in China, we will STILL be able to see the new season of Idol. I'm SO excited!
Enjoy your night.
Mich
I was cringing last night when the first audition came on- that crazy, jumping girl who couldn't keep her shirt down. She had a decent figure, but when you're curvy you just can't let your belly hang out like that! Ick!
Even though the "house of the rising sun" guy was a jerk, I think maybe he was trying to play a gimmick so he'd be memorable. When he realized it wasn't working, he backpedaled fast, but it was too late. After a few squeaky notes in the beginning, he sang fairly well. But the song wasn't complex enough to show us if he could genuinely sing or not.
Um...the 16-year old girl who had the brothers with Down Syndrome was good, but I'm not sure how far her voice will take her. The other 16-year old, the one with the Portugese grandma, was phenomenal. I LOVED that Nigerian kid, I think his name was Bosa. So sincere, heartfelt and humble. I hope he shows some personality so he can stay in the competition. But otherwise, I'll have to wait till Hollywood week to pass judgment on the other people who made it through.
I'm with you on Simon. Does anybody really care what the other judges think? When he leaves I will still watch Season 10, but I don't expect the show to last beyond that.
I have like 9.5 hours until American Idol comes on again...I don't know how I'm going to last that long!
Post a Comment