Mom of many heading into empty nest syndrome- come enjoy the ride!

About Me

My photo
Little Town in the middle of Nowhere, Texas, United States
I'm a mom of 4 boys: Jay who's 30, Jory who is 27, Tim is 25, and B is 23. I also have a daughter, Kristi who is 33. I have a grandson, Little Bit/Elmer, that was born in July 2009. I have a new grandson who was born in September of 2017. We moved from North TX to East TX on the land of our dreams in '09 and I love the peace and quiet. It's so nice to have trees again after 11 years of flat and hot. I enjoy hanging out with my friends. I'm a huge baseball fan. Some might even call me obsessed with the game. ;) My favorite teams are the Rangers and the Red Sox. Being a Red Sox fan makes life interesting as all 4 of my boys are Yankee fans. (Basically, I only started cheering for the Red Sox to give the boys a hard time and then actually became a fan) I'm a happily single (well...divorced) mom.

Friday, October 8, 2010

the check list....

~  Out to breakfast with Nanny - check


~  trip to the office to settle some high school drama with an ex bf throwing a fit and threatening B and Colby over Colby's new gf - check


~  Pick up B and try to get him a Dr's appt - check


~  Call for propane delivery - check


~  Cancel my Dr's appt cause it clashed with the pep assembly (yeah I know I'm bad!) - check


~  Hair cut and groceries - check


~  Throw all the frozen and fridge stuff randomly in their places so I can run out the door take care of the next errand - check  


~  meet up with Nanny and the rest of the gang for lunch - check


~  Finish putting groceries away - check


~  Dishwasher started, counters cleaned - check


~  Laundry taken care of - check


~  Dressed and ready to show my happy face at the pep assembly - check


~  House ready for the invasion of teens that will probably happen this weekend... well, not quite but it's getting there.  ;)




Good luck to the Pirates and my "extra" kids who play for the team!  Now, I'm off here to go give myself a migraine cheer for the football players at the pep assembly.  Hope y'all have a great Friday night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow you had a busy day! congrats to the team on the win!