I have to leave here in a few hours to head to Vix and Cal's house to pick up the no trespassing signs, small nails to hang them, another shovel to dig with, B's birthday stuff (as he will be 14 on Tuesday), and assorted other things I need to complete some projects we're going to try to accomplish while we're there. We have some wasp nests to spray, a well house to paint, blueberry bushes to plant, trees to buy and plant, and no trespassing signs to hang. I also have to do a property inspection to see if they've done the clean up that they were supposed to do to the property. Then I'll get to take a ton of pictures to send back to Vix and Cal so that they can see what's being done.
Speak of B's birthday.... I am NOT old enough to have a 14 year old. My baby cannot be 14. It's not possible. He was just born yesterday. Ok, so maybe not. But still. I'm not feeling the love here. I just don't see that it's possible. And he is less than happy that we are gone over his birthday again. A couple of years ago, we took a cruise over his birthday and were in Cozumel Mexico the day of his birthday. The next year, we went to Disney over his birthday. You'd think he'd be happy about it all - but nope- not my kid. He'd rather stay home and play video games all day.
I should be able to get to my blog while I'm gone. I'm taking the laptop with me. Y'all have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment