~Apparently, the hard feelings that started around Ice Cube's birthday between Ice Cube and Hurricane are still going strong. As a parent this really saddens me. Detailed in Happy Birthday Ice Cube parts 1, 2, and 3.
~Today is B's physical therapy again. He's had a lot of problems with his shoulder this week! He's been unable to do some of the therapy due to returned pain.
~ Monday we leave to go spend several days at our new property. Today I have to stop and pick up some things that we need to take with us. I already have paint in the car ready to go. The blueberry bushes have been delivered to the ex-sister-in-laws. The 2 younger boys have a dental appointment Monday morning and we'll be leaving out straight from there.
~ It's been raining here for 3 days. We have received most of our YEARLY rainfall expectations this week. Hope it's not raining next week as that would make it hard to get our planting done.
~ Congrats to Michael and Danny who made it thru the first eliminations on American Idol. I agree with Paula when she said she could see Danny in the finals. I'm hoping Michael stays around long enough to get a recording contract. As Kou said..... American Idol addicts unite!
Well, time to start this journey. I'm getting very excited about the trip to the new property. I can't wait to see if they've done the clean up that they were supposed to do. I'll try to post from there - I am taking the lap top with and the hotel has internet.
2 comments:
I'm sorry that your kids are still feuding. Hopefully they'll work it out sooner rather than later.
However, it is good news that Cal has reverted to using his head for something other than a hat rack. lol He should have known better than to accuse you of something so ridiculous.
Thanks, as always, for your sage advice. You're right, I will try to spend some one-on-one time with Grumpy and maybe something good will come out of it. Last night at my stepdad's, I couldn't really punish him (my stepdad loves the kids and always plans all sorts of special treats for them), but I will talk to Monkey and make sure we initiate some kind of plan to make sure Grumpy doesn't get away with this in the future.
I love Little Man's cowboy boots! I also think your small ranch is cool. Just think of all the things you could do with the space!
Post a Comment