Mom of many heading into empty nest syndrome- come enjoy the ride!

About Me

My photo
Little Town in the middle of Nowhere, Texas, United States
I'm a mom of 4 boys: Jay who's 30, Jory who is 27, Tim is 25, and B is 23. I also have a daughter, Kristi who is 33. I have a grandson, Little Bit/Elmer, that was born in July 2009. I have a new grandson who was born in September of 2017. We moved from North TX to East TX on the land of our dreams in '09 and I love the peace and quiet. It's so nice to have trees again after 11 years of flat and hot. I enjoy hanging out with my friends. I'm a huge baseball fan. Some might even call me obsessed with the game. ;) My favorite teams are the Rangers and the Red Sox. Being a Red Sox fan makes life interesting as all 4 of my boys are Yankee fans. (Basically, I only started cheering for the Red Sox to give the boys a hard time and then actually became a fan) I'm a happily single (well...divorced) mom.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

They're all NUTS!

A while ago, Ice Cube asked me to make sure that SD's family knew that he was going to have a baby.  Being the procrastinator that I am and all the things that I have on my plate, I had talked to some of them but had put off notifying the crazy sister, Susan.who I mentioned in a previous post.
 I put this off because she is the most hate-filled person I've ever met.  She has physically attacked her children's fathers, her brother, her sisters, her parents, and random people in bars.  Her blog heading used to read "trapped at home with kids and hating life".  She has never in the 19 years I've known her - EVER. BEEN. HAPPY.  She's never even content.  Trying to stay within the "low contact" method of information transfer, below is the email I sent to her.  

-----------------
Original Message -----------------
From: Amy
To: stupid crazy sister
Date: May 2, 2009 6:52 PM
Subject: Ice Cube baby


I imagine you heard by now but Ice Cube is going to be a daddy.

He is having a baby boy in July. We're all very excited! 

Below is the response I got  (all spelling and lack of intelligence is hers):

I

told

U

to leave me alone and don't u ever message me again ~!

I don't give a fuck anymore about U and yours ~!

If Ice Cube wanted me to know he would tell me and notttttttttttttt U~!

Stay away for me and my family will U ~ !


U R nottttttttttt welcome to MY~SPACE GET IT??????????


 She then proceeded to post a picture of her brother, SD, on the front of her myspace and posted the heading :  I just told my brothers ex and her kids to F**k off and get a life.  Need I ever say more about his family?  Like I have repeatedly said - They are all NUTS!  My daughter sent her an email and told her that I was trying to be nice.  That Ice Cube was over 18 and I didn't have to notify them at all but she was just like her brother and obviously didn't care.  The response she got from her "aunt" (and believe me - I'm using that term very LOOSELY here) was to go "F**k herself".    Ice Cube sent her an email when he got off work telling her that he had asked me to notify her.  She sent one back to him telling him to "Go F**k yourself u little bastard".  She is totally shot!  I should probably be upset but I'm more amused with the ignorance shown by her.  

On other notes, I have dropped from a size 24 to a size 16 so far.  I'm pretty happy about that idea.  
Off here to watch American Idol!!!  Go Danny!



7 comments:

The Wicked Stepmonster said...

Congratulations on the weight loss!

Sounds like your ex has some issues that run in the family. Your kids are better off not having that in their life. At some point you stop being nice and just ignore them.

Amy said...

Wicked stepmonster-

I usually do ignore that particular one. He has one sister that lives here in Texas that I met her the same time he did. She and I are really good friends. But, she has only seen him less than 10 times her whole life and doesn't speak to him even once a year. She thinks he's an idiot. But, my son asked and I could only procrastinate so long. I put it off for 3 months. He'll never ask me to tell her anything again. You can bet on that. LOL

Heather T said...

That takes the cake. I agree, she is nuts. Really, REALLY, nuts. Crazy.

That email is crazy. Really Crazy.

I think I'm going to take a month off before complaining anymore ;-)

congrats on the weight loss!

Amy said...

The sad thing is - who pays for all her hatred. The kids. Her kids, my kids, even her sister's (who's never done anything to my kids) kids pay. Because of the adults hatred- her kids don't know my kids exist. Because of her hatred- my kids won't add the sisters daughter to their myspace. They don't want to deal with that side of the family because of all the craziness and hatred.

Thanks for the weight loss wishes!

Anonymous said...

woohoo look at you in a size 16! way to go, girl!

I would say that you and your kids are better off without contact with any of SD's family. That email is crazy.

Summer said...

I'm so jealous. I'm a 12-14. Pretty soon you're going to be smaller than me. I need to get up off my butt and exercise! lol

What a crazy wench. Well, good for you for being woman enough to do that for Ice Cube, even though it pretty much just confirmed that whatever brains your kids have, they certainly got them from your side of the family.

Minnie said...

I'm in total freaking shock, are you kidding?

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with blogs lately and am trying to play catch up today.

This is insane