Little Town in the middle of Nowhere, Texas, United States
I'm a mom of 4 boys: Jay who's 30, Jory who is 27, Tim is 25, and B is 23. I also have a daughter, Kristi who is 33. I have a grandson, Little Bit/Elmer, that was born in July 2009. I have a new grandson who was born in September of 2017. We moved from North TX to East TX on the land of our dreams in '09 and I love the peace and quiet. It's so nice to have trees again after 11 years of flat and hot. I enjoy hanging out with my friends. I'm a huge baseball fan. Some might even call me obsessed with the game. ;) My favorite teams are the Rangers and the Red Sox. Being a Red Sox fan makes life interesting as all 4 of my boys are Yankee fans. (Basically, I only started cheering for the Red Sox to give the boys a hard time and then actually became a fan) I'm a happily single (well...divorced) mom.
First off, I'm so sorry you're wearing patches from all of the work you've done!
Your whole thing about the families, parents, bioparents, etc. is just really incredible. You're just an awesome person with a great mindset. That's why the young people flock to you. You represent love and respect for everyone.
I love the photos; Ruth is gorgeous and your son is SOOOO handsome!
She does seem to be getting bigger by the minute. And she is such a tiny thing.
Guess I had better be ready to be a grandma. Ready or not, he'll be here next month. :)
Dawn-
Yes, they are very young. They have a hard road ahead of them. But, that's any relationship in today's world.
Thanks for the well wishes!
LG-
Thanks for the comment! Life would be so much easier in divorces if everyone involved would realize that love is endless. We would have so many fewer cases of alienation. Not just parental alienation but child alienation too - which my kids had to deal with because SD's new woman didn't think SD could love his kids and her too.
I love having a houseful of kids here. Not only for the amount of work that they can help me accomplish ;) but just to have them here. I have kids walking thru the door all the time saying "hey mama" and I have to look to see who came in. LOL 1/2 the time, they're not even mine.
4 comments:
Great pics! She looks like the due date is fast approaching. Are you ready to be a grandma? :)
They're so young!
I'm sorry you've injured yourself. Take care!
First off, I'm so sorry you're wearing patches from all of the work you've done!
Your whole thing about the families, parents, bioparents, etc. is just really incredible. You're just an awesome person with a great mindset. That's why the young people flock to you. You represent love and respect for everyone.
I love the photos; Ruth is gorgeous and your son is SOOOO handsome!
Sharon,
She does seem to be getting bigger by the minute. And she is such a tiny thing.
Guess I had better be ready to be a grandma. Ready or not, he'll be here next month. :)
Dawn-
Yes, they are very young. They have a hard road ahead of them. But, that's any relationship in today's world.
Thanks for the well wishes!
LG-
Thanks for the comment! Life would be so much easier in divorces if everyone involved would realize that love is endless. We would have so many fewer cases of alienation. Not just parental alienation but child alienation too - which my kids had to deal with because SD's new woman didn't think SD could love his kids and her too.
I love having a houseful of kids here. Not only for the amount of work that they can help me accomplish ;) but just to have them here. I have kids walking thru the door all the time saying "hey mama" and I have to look to see who came in. LOL 1/2 the time, they're not even mine.
God bless you all! Thanks for the support!
Post a Comment