So, a friend of mine asked me today about my site meter. Well, I hadn't been checking it as regularly as I used to. Now mind you, when Tara came here - I was giving her a world of teasing about how she used to stalk my blog. During all this, she swore up and down that she hadn't been the one doing it. And my response was along the lines of ...yeah yeah. Tell me about it. So sorry but I have the proof that someone from there was visiting my site 5-9 times a day. And I heard: I swear mom it wasn't me. Now, no offense to Tara who I know is going to read this but I didn't believe her. I didn't much care one way or another because I found the whole thing humorous then and now. It was more something to tease with her about than anything else at this point. Especially as I've had to get her permission to post certain things that have come from her email or conversations.
So, when my friend told me today to check out my site meter, I logged into it just for that. Imagine my surprise when I found Tara's old IP addy on my blog for over 1 1/2 hours today. So, it definitely isn't Tara this time. Obviously. So apparently, either Tom or Bonnie have been getting an eyeful today. I would imagine that they're not all too happy with what they've had to read either. And we all know how much I care about that don't we? Yep! Not at all!
If its Bonnie reading, then she'll get the truth of the story instead of her son's pity poor me tales of woe. If it's Tom reading, maybe then, he'll finally get the hint that Tara is done with him and his drinking and lies. Maybe he'll go get the help he so desperately needs. Start paying support and taking care of his kids instead of being the dead beat dad that he's been for as long as I've known him.
Well, Sir Precious or Elmer as Ms Minnie said we should call him goes home tomorrow. I'm gonna meet up with the kids tomorrow and then it will be a whole week before I get to see him again. Well folks... Off here to go do the dishes. Gotta run the baby bottles thru the dishwasher so we have some for tonight. I always try to make sure that all the baby things are done and clean when he goes home. And someone needs a bath here shortly too. More time in the rubber ducky. ;)
6 comments:
Oh my. ROFL That's just priceless. Now maybe Tom can joinup with WTB & Cru...and go on tour or something. :D
I'm glad you've had such a good visit with the grandbaby!
It sounds like something Tom would do.... Especially if he thought it would cause futher alienation between you and Tara. Have fun on your last day with the baby!
Dee~
I'm laughing with you! Packing up to take the wee one home. :( While I won't miss seeing 4 AM, I will miss him!
Step-in~
I didn't think about Tom trying to use it to cause trouble. Nothing he can do to cause problems between Tara and I right now. Thankfully, she's on to him.
Thanks for stopping by!
OMG momma.. it looks like we are being stalked together. I put that site-meter in that you recommended and I was not at all surprised to see they have been hanging out on my page either. I agree with you though.. this is quite amusing. I guess he managed to lose another job and is back to having nothing better to do. Now if only we can get me some real readers to link over..lmao..Love ya..
Tara
Wow, what a pair of losers they are. They should take the time that they have to work on themselves instead of stalking people. That's doubtful, I'm sure.
Have fun with the baby! He's just adorable and I'm glad you're going to see him soon.
One of the defenses my stalker has made for the million hits a day from her IP address is that it wasn't her all the time...it was her father too. I had to laugh. Ah, a family of stalkers, not just one! Yep, now you sound really stable and safe...
What city do your stalkers show up as coming from on your stats?
Post a Comment